15 Aug 2013, 11:50
Seeking a Sign Shop Manager Position in Hinesville, Georgia Area
Manager Job Description:
Supervises and coordinates operations, staff and work activities of a sign shop fabricating / installing, full color digital prints, vinyl banners, digital print banners, yard signs, routed, and informational signs.
Develops work schedules and procedures; prepares department statistical and work report, with weekly profit and loss statement for management review.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, plan, organize, and direct all employees in the most cost effective manner.
- Schedule employees in accordance with material, equipment and labor availability, and workload.
- Plans and establishes daily work schedules, assignments, and production specifications, to meet production goals.
- Meet with employees, on a regular basis, to discuss schedules, review company policies.
- Demonstrate a high level of excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong Detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Must possess at least entry level selling strategies and skills.
- Candidate should possess high ethics and moral standards conducive with business practices.
Other Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination and execution. Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing orders, and system troubleshooting. Troubleshoot customer issues, either in person or over the phone, when necessary. Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements. Must have working knowledge of production process, quality control, inventory, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effect manufacture, distribution and sometime shipping of goods sold. Candidate should have a strong understanding of QuickBooks, Adobe Illustrator /Photo Shop, Flexi and Corel.
Compensation compatible with work experience. Written references must accompany resume’ along with salary requirements to email@example.com Email address has an underscore between resume and 08. Serious inquiries only.